Do you love your lash extensions? Do you like waking up ready to go and no makeup needed? Lash extensions are great!!! Until they are not...
Do you have a date tonight? Event? A work meeting? Do you run around with 2 week old extensions that look like you are losing lashes? I have a quick fix for you. You can fix it using single lashes (like our MONA or MAYE) and have amazing full lashes in 5 minutes!
My dear friend Julie Kandalec modeled for this tutorial. She had 2 week old lash extensions that started falling out mostly on the sides.
Here is how:
- Brush your extensions to see where exactly you are missing hair and need to place the single lashes.
- Find the right length of single lashes and pull a few off the sticky tape holding them by the base. I used 6mm, 10mm and 12mm on Julie.
- Dip the base of the lash in a lash glue (I used DUO) - don't use too much glue, you just need it to cover the base.
- Wait 5 seconds and place the lash where extensions are missing. Make sure to place it as close as possible to the roots. I even push them into the natural lashes to blend in better.
- Repeat until you have full lashes!
The best news - these lashes can stay up to 5 days if you are careful with removing your eye makeup!